Level Crossing Removal Project Internship Program
About the program
LXRP’s Internship program is a 6-month immersive development experience that has been designed to empower, stretch, and foster entry-level talent into industry.
The program facilitates a pipeline of multiple talent pools, from university students to established migrant professionals, by providing hands-on experience across one of Victoria’s most progressive rail-infrastructure projects.
What you'll get out of the program
Across the 6-months, our interns are exposed to on-the-job experience as well as targeted learning and development opportunities. Throughout the program, our interns can expect to:
- gain hands-on experience by helping to shape the delivery of one of Victoria’s largest rail infrastructure projects
- participate in a tailored and interactive 6-part career and professional development series
- cross-collaborate with fellow interns and participate in insightful networking experiences
- gain experience liaising with key stakeholders across the organisation, including the opportunity to connect with team members from varying disciplines
- develop key skills and capabilities to accelerate personal and professional growth.
From first year university students to graduates and established migrant professionals, we aren’t being prescriptive in terms of eligibility! The only requirement is that you must hold working rights in Australia that allow you to work a minimum of 22.8 hours (approximately 3 days) a week.