North East Link Program – Graduate Program experience
Join the North East Link Program (NELP) through the Victoria’s Big Build Graduate Programs.
In the 2023 Victoria's Big Build Graduate Programs, NELP will host graduates in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Land, Planning and Environment/Urban Design
- Project Controls
- Property and Land
Details about these disciplines can be found on the main Victoria’s Big Build Graduate Programs page.
The NELP Graduate experience
It’s an exciting time to join NELP. With early works already underway and major construction expected to start during your time with us, you will be part of bringing the project to life!
Graduates at NELP can expect:
- four 6-month rotations, across our diverse teams, matching your expertise and discipline, to provide you with exposure across the projects delivered within NELP
- pipelining into full-time employment in VPS4 positions upon successful completion of the graduate program (subject to availability)
- monthly coaching sessions with our graduate coordinator
- mentoring by industry experts
- the chance to work with leading technical experts
- access and site visits to the Victorian Tunnelling Centre
- attendance at our NELP Graduate Learning Series.
Our aim is to build you into team players and NELP's future leaders.
At NELP, we are creating a culture where our people are inspired and proud of the positive impact we are making on the lives of Victorians.
You will work alongside industry experts in a fast-paced, dynamic and supportive environment where you can expect to learn something new every day.
We set out to represent the diversity of our community and celebrate the differences that make us unique; where everyone feels like they can bring their authentic selves to work and have a career defining experience.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are excellent team players and thrive on making a positive impact on the community.