Working on West Gate Tunnel Project
About the West Gate Tunnel Project
The project is supporting Australian businesses, investing in local and regional employment and creating 6000 jobs across Victoria.
There will be:
- over 500 jobs for apprentices, trainees and graduates
- 400 jobs dedicated to residents of Melbourne’s west
- more than 100 jobs for people affected by closures in the manufacturing industry
- 93% of goods and services and 92% of steel milled in Australia and New Zealand
- training and practical experience for workers and students to boost skills and workforce capability.
Work with us
Jobs at West Gate Tunnel Project
Jobs with our construction partner
The careers page on the CPB Contractors website lists all current vacancies with CPB Contractors John Holland Joint Venture (CPBJH JV), the builders for the job.
Vacancies may also be posted to popular jobs websites, and new roles will be advertised when they become available as the project progresses.
Employment and training programs
Build your future with the West Gate Tunnel Project.
Find out about more employment and training programs across Victoria's Big Build.