29 September 2022
The second stage of the Hurstbridge Line Duplication will deliver further improvements, including more train services, less crowding on peak trains and better connections to public transport in Melbourne’s north east.
As part of Hurstbridge Line Duplication, we’re building a new station for Greensborough.
We are continuing to install sections of the new Greensborough Station structure and will be working at night between 9pm and 5am from Monday 9 October until Thursday 27 October.
What to expect
- Night works between 9pm to 5am at Greensborough Station
- No disruptions to train services
- An increase in construction workers, vehicles, machinery, equipment, and lighting on site
- Noise from tools and machinery
- Traffic management in place to help you move safely through the area.
During planned night works, construction noise is managed in accordance with Environment Protection Authority guidelines. Our Environment Team undertakes noise modelling ahead of any works outside of regular construction hours.
Any impacted residences will be contacted and offered respite relocation for the duration of works.