Flinders Lane closure, Friday 13 and Tuesday 17 October
To support works at Town Hall Station’s City Square site, Flinders Lane will be closed to through traffic between Russell Street and Swanston Street on Friday 13 and Tuesday 17 October 2023.
What is happening
- Delivering precast concrete panels and lifting them into the City Square site using the southern tower crane and a mobile crane parked on Flinders Lane near Swanston Street.
- Friday 13 October 2023, 7am to 4pm
- Tuesday 17 October 2023, 7am to 4pm
What to be aware of
- Driveway access will be maintained to properties between Russell Street and Regent Place.
- Vehicles exiting carparks on Flinders Lane will be required to travel east to Russell Street under traffic management and a detour using Flinders Street or Collins Street.
- Access to properties on Flinders Lane between Swanston and Elizabeth streets will need to enter Flinders Lane via Elizabeth Street.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- In the case of inclement weather these works will be rescheduled.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
CitiPower works on Flinders Lane
Please note CitiPower will be conducting non-Metro Tunnel related works from 7pm Friday 13 October to 4pm Monday 16 October.
During these works Flinders Lane will be closed to through vehicle traffic between Russell and Elizabeth streets.
Local access will be maintained. For more information, visit the CitiPower website - CBD pit inspection and remediation program.