Rail Projects Victoria is delivering more than $30 billion in metropolitan and regional rail projects.
Rail Projects Victoria is responsible for planning and development of projects, site investigations, stakeholder engagement, planning approvals and procurement, through to the construction and final delivery.
Our other projects
- Sunbury Line Upgrade – the Gap Road level crossing removal and enhancements to prepare the line for the opening of the Metro Tunnel
- Western Rail Plan – Investigating high-capacity rail for our regional cities and growing western suburbs
- New regional platform at Sunshine Station – connecting Bendigo services to Airport Rail
Other rail projects
- Cranbourne Line Upgrade – delivered by Level Crossing Removal Project
- Geelong Fast Rail – delivered by Level Crossing Removal Project
- High Capacity Metro Trains – delivered by the Department of Transport and Planning
- Hurstbridge Line Duplication – delivered by Level Crossing Removal Project