This year our Suburban Rail Loop (SRL) team will be visiting RMIT, Deakin, Melbourne and Monash universities and a string of career events, speaking with thousands of students and graduates about the massive pipeline of jobs ahead on SRL.
With construction ramping up on SRL East from Cheltenham to Box Hill, we’re growing the team we need to deliver Victoria’s biggest ever infrastructure project.
SRL East works are well underway and will create up to 8000 jobs, with 14% of hours on the first phase of works to be done by apprentices, trainees and cadets.
SRLA’s Graduate Program provides the opportunity to learn from industry experts over 2 years, opening the door to early professional development and career growth.
SRL is also creating more training and job opportunities for women, with plenty of opportunities in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) and innovative programs to encourage school-age girls into the industry.
This long-term project will support up to 24,000 local jobs and help train the next generation of skilled workers.
Current university students will be able to join us at the following events:
- STEM Women: Melbourne In-Person STEM Careers Event
- DeakinTALENT: Early Careers Employer Showcase
- RMIT: Career expo - Engineering & Construction
- RMIT: Exclusive Networking sessions
- RMIT: Indigenous Careers Fair
- RMIT: Female Future Leaders Event & Networking
- Engineers Australia: Elevation 2023 Careers Expo
- AAGE: The Big Meet Careers Fair
- Baw Baw Latrobe LLEN: Jobskills Expo
- Department of Education: The Trades Fit Expo
All registrations should be made directly with the event organisers.