Victoria’s newest station at Cobblebank opened in early December as part of the Ballarat Line Upgrade.
The new station is modern and accessible and will support the growing population in Melbourne’s west. It will be serviced by 285 trains each week, as well as a new bus service for Cobblebank and Rockbank.
Passengers along the line can expect a boost in reliability with 18 kilometres of new track duplication between Melton and Deer Park West also complete.
New station features include:
- two platforms connected by an accessible pedestrian overpass with ramps, stairs and lifts
- a sealed car park with 190 spaces
- drop-off zones, taxi spaces and secure bicycle storage
- bus interchange and shelters
- CCTV cameras and lighting
- a waiting room with toilets
- covered seating on platforms.