There will be significant opportunities for private sector involvement in the North East Link project, with opportunities for a range of contractors, designers, suppliers and financiers.
While procurement is not planned to commence until mid-2018, North East Link Authority is seeking to commence engagement with the market on a range of issues to:
- promote global participation in the project
- refine the project procurement and delivery approach
- identify any constraints to efficient and timely procurement of the project
- test a number of commercial and financial matters; and
- develop an understanding of organisations that are interested in North East Link and have the requisite experience, capability and capacity to potentially deliver the project.
To find out more on how to register your interest, visit the North East Link website.