As part of the Golf Links Road Upgrade, we've:
- improved the road surface
- improved the 6-way roundabout at Golf Links, Grant, Warrandyte and Baxter-Tooradin Road
- improved the intersections at McClelland Drive and Peninsula Link off-ramp
- installed traffic lights at the Baxter-Tooradin Road pedestrian crossing near the school
- installed new footpaths at the corner of Lower Somerville and Baxter-Tooradin Road
- improved the footpath on Golf Links Road, from Garden Brae Court and Warrandyte Road
- added safety barriers along sections of the road.
This upgrade will:
- make it easier and safer for you to get to Peninsula Link, Somerville, Hastings and the Western Port Highway
- make it easier and safer for trucks to get to Grant Road and the Somerville commercial precinct
- lower the risk and severity of crashes with safety barriers.
Use the Golf Links Road Upgrade interactive map to find out more about the project. Click on the icons to find out more about the improvements we've made.