As part of the upgrade, we’ll:
- install traffic lights and pedestrian crossings
- add extra lanes in each direction on Burwood Highway through the intersection
- build dedicated right turn lanes, shared left turn and through lanes at McMahons Road and Clyde Street so you can travel safely through the intersection
- create a dedicated left turn lane from Burwood Highway into Clyde Street with improved access to businesses
- install more street lights through the intersection to improve visibility and safety.
These changes will reduce the risk of crashes and make it safer and easier for all road users to move through the intersection.
Currently no recent news for this project. See all Victoria's Big Build news.