Support your local traders
Big Build Roads (BBR) is upgrading Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road to make it quicker, easier and safer to get to where you need to be. From Wednesday 1 November 2023, intersection closures along Narre Warre-Cranbourne Road due to road works may impact local businesses at the Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre. To support your local traders, BBR is giving away vouchers in the amounts of $10 redeemable at these local businesses - Bellissimo Pizza and Pasta, Dosa Hut Indian Restaurant, Mr Gummy Fish and Chips, Dare II Hair and Beauty Studio, US Perfect Nails, Top Panda Massage, $ Essential gifts and Discount Drug Store (Promotion). The use of vouchers will promote local businesses and encourage local residents and workers to shop locally at these businesses.
The $10 vouchers will be redeemable only at the participating store named on the voucher:
- Bellissimo Pizza and Pasta, at 5/1S Linsell Blvd, Hunt Club Shopping Village, Cranbourne East VIC 3977
- Dosa Hut Indian Restaurant, at 1/1 Linsell Blvd, Hunt Club Shopping Village, Cranbourne East, Victoria 3977
- Mr Gummy Fish and Chips, at Shop 4, 1 Linsell Blvd, Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre, Cranbourne East VIC 3977
- Dare II Hair and Beauty Studio, at 16/1 Linsell Blvd, Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre Cranbourne East VIC 3977
- US Perfect Nails, at Linsell Blvd, Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre, Cranbourne East VIC 3977
- Top Panda Massage, at Shop 03/1 Linsell Blvd, Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre. Cranbourne East VIC 3977
- $ Essential gifts, at, Shop 7/1 Linsell Blvd, Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre, Cranbourne East VIC 3977
- Discount Drug Store, at R17/1a Linsell Blvd, Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre, Cranbourne VIC 3977
(the Participating Store/s)
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry or participation cost for customers to participate in the Promotion.
- The invitation to participate in the Promotion will be offered to local businesses at Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre in proximity to the Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road Upgrade project area. Any other business within that geographical area can request that they be added to the Promotion by BBR. The granting or refusal of such a request will be at BBR’s sole discretion.
- The Promotion commences from 9:00am Wednesday 1 November 2023 and concludes 11:59pm Monday 15 January 2024 during which time the vouchers can be redeemed at the Participating Stores.
- There will be a total of $8,000 worth of vouchers available as part of the Promotion, which will be issued in amounts of $10 amongst the Participating Stores.
- The voucher is equivalent to a discount on the usual cost of the goods offered by the Participating Stores and is valid only at the Participating Stores named on the voucher.
- Vouchers are redeemable in store and in person only. Vouchers must be handed over at point of sale to receive the $10 discount.
- Only 1 Voucher per transaction may be redeemed, and if the full amount of Voucher is not used, the balance amount on the Voucher after a transaction is forfeited.
- The Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be redeemed for the purchase of alcohol, fuel, tobacco, phone cards, lottery tickets or gift cards or used in any online purchase.
- Vouchers must not be duplicated.
- There is no minimum spend required for the Voucher to be used.
- The voucher cannot be used by employees or family members of the Participating Stores.
- BBR and the Participating Stores reserve the right to cancel or refuse to honour a Voucher at their absolute and sole discretion.
- BBR reserves the right to cancel all or any part of the Promotion at any time.
- BBR is not responsible for the condition/quality of any goods or services offered by a Participating Store in relation to the Promotion.
- BBR will not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- BBR’s inclusion of the Participating Store in the Promotion does not mean that BBR in any way warrants or makes any representations as to the feasibility of, or assumes responsibility for, or has any obligations in relation to, the goods or services offered by the Participating Store
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, un-authorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without notice.