Support your local traders
Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV) is improving connections along Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road to make it quicker, easier and safer to get to where you need to be. From Monday 9 January 2023, road works from Thompsons Road southbound along Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road may impact local businesses, Crunchie Buns, Anita & Co- Hair, Lash, Skin and Beauty, Oz Pizza Delight, Shark Attack Fish and Chips, Simply Gluten Free Bakery, Spicy Corridor, Springhill Nail and Beauty and Urban Chill Café, so to support your local trader, MRPV is giving away vouchers in the amounts of $10 redeemable only at these local businesses (Promotion). The use of vouchers will promote local businesses and encourage local residents to shop locally at Crunchie Buns, Anita & Co- Hair, Lash, Skin and Beauty, Oz Pizza Delight, Shark Attack Fish and Chips, Simply Gluten Free Bakery, Spicy Corridor, Springhill Nail and Beauty, Urban Chill Café and APCO Service Station.
The $10 vouchers will be redeemable only at the participating store named on the voucher:
- Crunchie Buns - Shop 16/1390 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- Anita & Co- Hair, Lash, Skin and Beauty - Shop 11/1370 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- Oz Pizza Delight - Shop 17/1390 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- Shark Attack Fish and Chips - Shop 15/1370 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- Simply Gluten Free Bakery – Shop 3/1370 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- Spicy Corridor - Shop 14/1370 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- Springhill Nail and Beauty - Shop 10/1370 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- Urban Chill Café – Shop 4/1370 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- APCO Service Station, 315 Narre Warren Road, Cranbourne VIC 3977
(the Participating Store/s)
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry or participation cost for customers to participate in the Promotion.
- The invitation to participate in the Promotion will be offered to local businesses on Thompsons Road, on Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road and/or in Narre Warren or Cranbourne in proximity to the Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road Upgrade project area. Any other business within that geographical area can request that they be added to the Promotion by MRPV. The granting or refusal of such a request will be at MRPV’s sole discretion.
- The Promotion commences from 9:00am Monday 9 January 2023 and concludes at 11:59pm, Monday 20 February 2023 during which time the vouchers can be redeemed at the named Participating Store.
- There will be a total of $5000 worth of vouchers available as part of the Promotion, which will be issued in amounts of $10 and are evenly allocated amongst the Participating Stores.
- The voucher is equivalent to a discount on the usual cost of the goods offered by the Participating Store and is valid only at the Participating Store named on the voucher.
- Vouchers are redeemable in store and in person only.
- Only 1 Voucher per transaction may be redeemed, and if the full amount of Voucher is not used, the balance amount on the Voucher after a transaction is forfeited.
- The Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be redeemed for the purchase of tobacco or cigarettes, phone cards or gift cards, fuel, gambling projects or alcohol, or used in any online purchase.
- Vouchers must not be duplicated.
- There is no minimum spend required for the Voucher to be used.
- The voucher cannot be used by employees or family members of employees of the Participating Stores or MRPV or its Contractors.
- MRPV and the Participating Stores reserve the right to cancel or refuse to honour a Voucher at their absolute and sole discretion.
- MRPV reserves the right to cancel all or any part of the Promotion at any time.
- MRPV is not responsible for the condition/quality of any goods or services offered by a Participating Store in relation to the Promotion.
- MRPV will not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- MRPV’s inclusion of the Participating Store in the Promotion does not mean that MRPV in any way warrants or makes any representations as to the feasibility of, or assumes responsibility for, or has any obligations in relation to, the goods or services offered by the Participating Store.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without notice