This vital upgrade will deliver:
- an extra lane in each direction between Princes Freeway and Manks Road
- new traffic lights at Greenhills Road
- a new bridge over Deep Creek near the water recycling plant
- new roundabouts at Hall Road, south of Deep Creek and Ballarto Road
- a new shared walking and cycling path
- safety barriers along the road.
This upgrade will:
- lower the risk and severity of crashes
- improve traffic flow and travel times
- provide an upgraded alternative north-south route in the Pakenham South area
- introduce a new link to the south east walking and cycling network
- create local jobs and supply opportunities for local businesses.
Use the Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road Upgrade interactive map to find out more details about the project. Click on the icons for more information.