As part of the Lathams Road Upgrade, we’ve:
- upgraded the intersection at Frankston-Dandenong Road
- provided a right turn lane at Levida, Titan, Brett and Tova Drive
- widened the existing roundabouts at Oliphant Way and Frankston Gardens Drive
- installed new traffic lights at the Stephenson Road and Colemans Road intersections
- built a new bridge over the Peninsula Link, adding a new lane in each direction over the freeway
- built new shared walking and cycling paths between Frankston-Dandenong Road and the Peninsula Link Trail
- installed safety barriers along the road.
This upgrade will:
- improve traffic flow and travel times
- enhance connectivity for the local community and businesses in Carrum Downs and Seaford
- make it easier and safer for you to walk or cycle around your local area
- lower the risk and severity of crashes by adding safety barriers.
Use the Lathams Road Upgrade interactive map to find out more details about the project.