The CareerSeekers program presents the opportunity to work on some of Victoria’s largest and most iconic rail infrastructure projects and begin your career with RPV.
A 12-week program designed for recently arrived refugees or asylum seekers ready to take the first step of their career in Australia.
- 12-week program
- Full-time work opportunity
- On the job learning experience
- Opportunity to be a part of Victoria's largest rail infrastructure projects.
- Develop your communication, networking and teamwork skills.
For 12 weeks participants will work in a corporate job in their area of expertise. Participants will gain vital local experience and local references while earning a professional wage.
Participants may need extra support to develop technical skills or adapt their experience to Australian workplaces. CareerSeekers will offer support before, during and post-internship to both participants and employment partners. Managers will also receive ongoing support and during the first week CareerSeekers, the participant and their manager will meet to discuss and establish objectives.
- Eager to learn
- Ready to take the first step your career in Australia
- Interested in major rail infrastructure projects
- Recently arrived refugee or asylum seeker with English language proficiency suitable for a professional workplace
- A bachelors degree from a university in your country of origin
- Professional experience in your country of origin
- Engineering (Civil)
- Engineering (Electrical)
- Engineering (Mechanical)
- Engineering (Systems/Other)
- Send through CV and required documentation
- Reference checks and police checks