Industry Based Learning Program
About the program
Throughout the two-year program you will be involved in a structured learning and development series which is designed to give you exposure to best practice Safety Management Systems and internal training sessions to fast-track your safety career.
You will be working closely with experienced Safety Managers to support RPV in promoting a safe and healthy work culture including developing, implementing, and maintaining best practice safety procedures and communications.
You will work with a high performing team of experienced safety professionals contributing to the successful delivery of key health and safety initiatives and strategies.
Whilst working alongside the Safety team, you will have the opportunity to develop skills to assist your career development and progression prospects.
- Full-time, 24-month opportunity
- On-the-job learning experience
To be eligible you must have:
- a relevant post graduate tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or a related discipline, completed prior to July 2021 (please see attached position description for eligible qualifications)
- a valid Rail Industry Worker (RIW) card, or the ability to obtain one
- current driver's licence as this role will be required to travel to suburban and regional project sites.
If you would like any further information, please email email@example.com.
This program is run by Rail Projects Victoria – a project office of Major Transport Infrastructure Authority delivering Victoria's Big Build.