Industry Based Learning Program
- Full-time, 6-month opportunity based in Melbourne CBD/virtual
- Gain hands-on experience and help shape the delivery of some of Victoria’s largest rail infrastructure projects
- Work alongside trained professionals in your chosen discipline
- Participate in interactive career and professional development workshops
- Apply for industry-based learning credit towards your degree
All participants in the Industry Based Learning Program will take part in a structured learning and development program. This tailored program is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required for effective performance in the workplace and a successful career.
With your manager, you will develop an Early Career Development Plan, which aims to support your learning through the identification of targets and professionalism actions to work towards during your time in the Industry Based Learning Program.
Who should apply?
We are looking for current University students who have a genuine interest in kick-starting their career in the major transport and infrastructure industry as well as in their chosen discipline.
Candidates need to demonstrate they have well-developed written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and are someone who enjoys meeting new people and building working relationships.
If you consider yourself to have a can-do attitude and thrive in ambiguous and challenging situations, this is the role for you!
To be eligible for the program, you must be completing a tertiary qualification in a relevant field at the time of applying. You must be enrolled in your degree throughout the duration of the Industry Based Learning Program, however must defer your studies. You must hold working rights in Australia that allow you to work full time (38hrs/wk).