Trainee/Youth Employment Scheme
In this role you will be given the opportunity to work on some of Victoria’s largest and most iconic rail infrastructure projects and begin your career with Rail Projects Victoria.
- 12-month entry level program
- Complete a CERT III in Business Administration
- Half day study leave
- Full-time work opportunity
- On the job learning experience
- Opportunity to be a part of Victoria's largest infrastructure projects
- Develop your communication, networking and technical skills
- Eager to learn
- Ready to take the first step in your career
- Interest in public transport or major rail infrastructure
- Must be between the ages of 16-24
- Not currently working or working less than 15 hours per week
- Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen , Permanent Resident, or have valid working rights
- Human Resources
- Records and Information Management
- Send through CV and required documentation
- Reference checks and police checks
If you would like any further information about the recruitment and selection process or the program, please email email@example.com.
This program is run by Rail Projects Victoria – a project office of Major Transport Infrastructure Authority delivering Victoria's Big Build.