We’re undertaking design and planning investigations to add a lane to Clyde Road in each direction and upgrade intersections at Clyde Road and Kangan Drive, and Clyde Road and the Princes Freeway.
The upgrade will involve:
- adding an additional lane in each direction from the Princes Freeway to Kangan Drive
- widening the existing bridge over the Princes Freeway
- upgrading the intersection at Kangan Drive
- upgrading the freeway intersections to improve access on and off the freeway
- building new and upgrading existing shared walking and cycling paths
- installing new street lighting, road signage, drainage and landscaping.
The upgrade will:
- reduce congestion and improve travel times
- improve efficiency and network reliability
- improve safety.
Bridge before and after artist impression
Currently no recent news for this project. See all Victoria's Big Build news.