Warren Street in Echuca, between the Murray Valley Highway and High Street, was fully opened to traffic on Saturday 23 November 2019, marking the end of major works on Stage 2.
The upgrade of Warren Street involved building:
- 4 new flood relief bridges
- a new roundabout at Campaspe Esplanade
- an extended right-hand turning lane into Homan Street for local residents and the Echuca Cemetery
- new service roads for residents
- a new shared walking and cycling path.
Before and after images
View the works completed from Stage 2.