Working on Suburban Rail Loop
Thousands of jobs for Victorians
Suburban Rail Loop will create a long-term pipeline of work, generating thousands of local job opportunities and helping train the next generation of skilled workers.
- SRL East and SRL North will support up to 24,000 jobs across the Victorian economy.
- Up to 8000 direct jobs will be created as part of delivering SRL East from Cheltenham to Box Hill, with construction starting in 2022.
- More than 5000 additional direct jobs will be created as part of delivering SRL North from Box Hill to Melbourne Airport.
- Thousands more jobs will be created during delivery of SRL West from the airport to Werribee.
- Opportunities for up to 10% of the workforce to be trainees, apprentices and cadets.
At Suburban Rail Loop Authority (SRLA) we offer a unique career opportunity to join this incredible city and state-shaping project in its early stages.
Work with us
Find current jobs currently available with Suburban Rail Loop.
Employment and training programs
Build your future with Suburban Rail Loop Project.
Find out about more employment and training programs across Victoria's Big Build.