The Bendigo and Echuca Line Upgrade includes:
- new stations at Goornong, Huntly and Raywood
- a modernised electronic train order system
- improvements to 10 level crossings between Bendigo and Eaglehawk
- track upgrades between Epsom and Echuca
- a business case for track upgrades between Bendigo and Kyneton to deliver trains every 40 minutes in the off-peak
- a planning study for the reopening of Harcourt Station.
All 3 new stations will be completed by the end of 2022.
Find out more about this project