Training for the Future
Our Training for the Future program will result in a new generation of rail talent for Victoria. It will provide opportunities to re-skill people with relevant experience from industries in decline, as well as training people from disadvantaged communities.
The key elements of Training for the Future include:
- industry capability
- skills development
- diversity and social inclusion opportunities.
This initiative is led by the Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP), with input from:
- Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM)
- Public Transport Victoria (PTV)
- Department of Transport (DOT)
- Rail Projects Victoria (RPV)
- Yarra Trams.