The West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Partnerships:
- Provide funding for larger projects seeking over $50,000 that deliver a lasting benefit for the community.
- Assist organisations to implement projects such as community infrastructure, capital equipment and programs that improve community connectedness and meet a community need.
- Consider both financial and in-kind contributions during the application process.
The program is designed to support these inner west communities, prioritising those who are most affected by the construction of the West Gate Tunnel Project, ensuring that the benefits of the project to the local community start now.
- celebrate heritage, history or diversity
- contribute to safe and liveable environments
- focus on arts and culture
- emphasise learning and development or
- enable greater participation and access of community members.
Eligible parties include councils and incorporated not-for-profit groups that are based, or operate within, the local government areas of Maribyrnong City Council and Hobsons Bay City Council.
Program and Risk Plan Template
To assist your application, you can use our Project and Risk Plan Template. Please note a program and risk plan is required for all infrastructure projects over $50,000.
To find out more about the program contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions, call us on 1800 105 105.