Rockbank Station has been rebuilt as part of the Ballarat Line Upgrade.
The rebuilt station is modern and accessible, to cater to Rockbank’s growing population.
Rockbank Station passengers now benefit from 210 extra services per week as part of a timetable change that started Sunday 31 January 2021. This was made possible by the Ballarat Line Upgrade.
A new bus route was introduced in 2019 between Rockbank Station and nearby Aintree to service passengers in this growing community.
- 2 new longer platforms to fit 6-carriage VLocity trains
- an accessible pedestrian overpass linking the two platforms
- 350 new carparking spaces
- a new sealed car park, with bus and taxi bays, secure bike storage areas and drop-off zones
- myki facilities
- improved shelter
- improved safety with upgraded lighting and CCTV
- new ramps and lifts to improve accessibility